Spring Has Sprung! | 2016

I love Spring, it is probably my favourite season of the year.  As much as I love the cosiness of Winter and Christmas, everyone does get a bit down once January hits once you're back to work or school/university.  By about February I am usually fed up of dark evenings and mornings and I am yearning for the sun to stay with us just that little bit longer each day.  When the clocks 'spring' forward (in the U.K.) I get very excited as I know that the flowers will begin to bloom and each day of sunlight gets longer and longer! 

My parents very kindly bought me a new camera for Christmas and I have loved using it over the last few months.  Last weekend (Easter) I decided to make the most of the gorgeous weather and take some photos outside.  My family also love decorating the house for Easter/Spring so I also took a few shots of some of our decorations.

Here are some of the photos I have taken recently.  I hope they portray just how beautiful Spring is. 

























Hope you have enjoyed looking at these pictures!  See you in the next post,
Molly x

Comments