A Spring Weekend

So on the 7th and 8th of May I spent the weekend in Exeter.  The weather was gorgeous so couldn't resist getting the old camera out ;)

Here are some photos of my weekend, and a little insight into what I wore over the two days, (I had just bought a denim pinafore dress at New Look hence why I wore it on both days!)

Saturday - Exeter

Myself and my boyfriend Ciaran headed into Exeter town centre.  We did a bit of shopping and then sat on the Cathedral green.  I took some photos of the Cathedral as you can see, as it is beautiful. 








What I wore: 

Denim Pinafore Dress - New Look
Shoes - Converse
Top - H&M
Sunglasses - River Island

Sunday - Exmouth

We got the train to Exmouth as they have a great beach (perfect in nice weather.)  We saw some kite-surfers, had a walk along the beach and sat in the park.  It was very relaxing.  We went to Costa for a coffee and I had my usual, a medium vanilla latte (yum!). Ciaran had a medium latte.  The train journey is only half an hour from Exeter so it is the perfect place to travel on a nice sunny day.













What I Wore:

Denim Pinafore Dress - New Look
Top - H&M
Shoes - Nike
Glasses - River Island
Rucksack - Vans
Hoodie - Leavers hoodie from school
Watch - Casio

Some of the links aren't the exact product I own, but I found the closest thing to it!

I hope you enjoyed this post, see you in the next one.
Molly x

Comments