The Liebster Award



I am very pleased to say that the lovely Beka from Beka Ellen has nominated me for the Liebster Award!  It is an award which recognises small and upcoming blogs.  Beka has a gorgeous blog which is definitely worth a read if you are into lifestyle, food and so on.

For the award a blogger can choose a set of questions for the bloggers they have tagged or 'nominated' to answer.  So thank you very much Beka, here are my answers to your questions below.

1. What is your favourite movie of all time?

 

My favourite film of all time is probably Elf, even though it is a Christmas film! It is probably the film I have watched the most :) 

2. How do you want to inspire people?

 

This probably sounds a bit far fetched but I like to think I can inspire people through this blog.  Even though it only has a small audience, I like to think that it shows that you can achieve anything if you put your mind to it.  I am very proud of my little blog - I have a passion for make-up and I love reading other people's blogs.  I also love taking photos and I just want to share that with people.  I don't care about getting a huge audience (although that would be nice one day!), I just want to put myself out there in a way that portrays who I really am, through something that I love to do. 

3. When was the last time you went dancing?

 

I actually used to do Ballet every week.  I started when I was about 3 or 4 and didn't stop until I was 18 (I am now 19).  I finished my Ballet journey by completing the Grade 8 Award, which I am very proud of myself for doing (it took a lot of practice and hard work!).  During my second year at University I took up Ballet for about a month but I haven't done it for a while as I just got too busy with Uni work and other commitments.  I would like to take up dancing again some time - I may try something different! 

4. Describe your perfect dream day!

 

My perfect dream day would probably be going on a nice walk on the moors with my boyfriend Ciaran in the sunshine and taking lots of photos.  Maybe get an ice cream and sit with a lovely picnic.  I love eating outside in the evening when it is still a little bit warm (although this is wishful thinking with British weather!) so I would want to eat dinner outside, followed by a glass of wine wrapped up in a blanket!

5. What is the funniest joke you've ever heard?

 

I don't really have a favourite joke, however my favourite sketch by a comedian is probably the one where Peter Kay states misheard lyrics - here is the link to it on YouTube, I laugh so much everytime! 

6. Name one thing you are afraid of.

 

I wouldn't say I'm 'afraid' of this, but I really don't like the dark! (YES, I sound about 5.)  I just don't like the uncertainty of it.  I am one of those people who like to have the duvet up over their ears and I'm not sure why, I just feel more secure. 

7. Do you think you were born in the wrong time?

 

No, I don't think I was born in the wrong time.  Although it would be interesting to live at another point in time, if I was born at another point then I wouldn't know the people who I know now, and my life would be very different.  
 

8. Which emoji best describes you?


I would probably say the little pig emoji as I love my food! Haha. I can never turn down a piece of cake.

9. Would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf?


I would rather be a werewolf, because it would only be everytime there is a full moon.  If I was a vampire then I would have to be one all the time and I couldn't commit to that ;)

10. Where are all the places you have travelled to?


I am from England so have travelled a fair bit around there, I have been to Wales, Scotland, France and America too.  

11. What is your favourite flower?


My favourite flower is probably tulips, as they look stunning inside the house on the kitchen table or something, and I love the variety of colours you can get! (I also really like daffodils.)


So if you are nominated, SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:


  1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
  1. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
  2. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers.
  3. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
  4. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer. 
  5. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or this one linked here.  

For this award I nominate:


Katy from http://www.katyleighhall.co.uk/

Abbie from https://abbieinwonderlandxo.wordpress.com/

Holly from http://hollylizabeth.blogspot.co.uk/

Kasie from http://kasiebeauty.co.uk/

Ellie from http://girltalkwithelle94.blogspot.co.uk/


Here are my questions!


1. What is the one makeup item you can't live without?
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
3. Do you have any pets?
4. If you could have any superhero power what would it be?
5. How would you describe your clothing style?
6. What is you favourite TV show?
7. Three words to describe yourself?
8. What is your favourite book?
9. Do you have a celebrity crush?
10. Are you any good at drawing? 
11. What is you favourite season/time of the year?

That's all my questions! Thank you again to Beka for the nomination.  

See you in the next post,
Molly x          
  

Comments

  1. This is fabulous. I loved the video, thank you. Defiantly worth looking like a loon, laughing with head phones on in the computer lab. I also hate the dark, you don't sound 5 to me. It's not bad when I only have to sleep but if I'm walking through the house and I can't see then I'm defiantly going to hurt myself, or someone will jump out at me. I like the sound of your dream day too. I'd have to be in England for mine, in summer.

    xxxxxxxBeka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nomination lovely! So kind of you

    Elle X

    http://girltalkwithelle94.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the nomination, really brightened my day!x

    www.katyleighhall.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment