Hello 2019

Wow, I cannot believe that it's been nearly a year since I posted on here! 2018 absolutely flew by - I was very busy and unfortunately my blog took a bit of a back seat.  I was studying for a masters and graduated in December, so it was a very full-on year for me, but such a good year too!

I often thought about my blog in the background of my studies, but I just couldn't find the time to post.  If I did ever have some spare time, I often did other things instead because the thought of typing and looking at a computer screen was the last thing I wanted to do due to spending a large proportion of 2018 writing a 20,000 word dissertation! Also, I fell out of the habit of taking nice photos on my camera because I was so busy, but I do love taking photos and I definitely want to do this and post more on my blog this year.  I'm not normally one to make big New Year's resolutions apart from 'I'm going to drink more water' (I did just buy a new water bottle with times of the day on to help with this haha!), so I'm not going to put pressure on myself and say 'I want to post on my blog every week' as I know that this is a bit unattainable for me.  However, I do hope to post whenever I can.  

2019 is going to be a strange yet exciting year for me.  This is the first year that I have not been in full-time education since I was about 4 years old, so I really don't know what I will end up doing.  I am hoping to get a new job at some point, I'm currently on the hunt for one!  As this is the first time I've never had any set plans, i.e. knowing that I finish school/uni in the summer, then I'll be starting a new term in September etc, I'm excited to be able to make my own plans and do the things that I want to do. Apart from that, I don't really have any plans for this year. It sounds soooo cliché but I just want to do things that make me happy! 

I know this has been a bit of a short and sporadic post, but I just wanted to get my thoughts out there and get myself back into the blogging mindset.

I hope to post again soon!

Molly x  



Comments